A lifetime membership/ownership is $100: a one-time investment.
Your membership also helps the Market community by providing the necessary capital for the Market to operate and grow.
To join, click the links to download our membership application located above.
Print out the first page and bring it to the Market (where you can pay cash, card, or check at the register) or mail it (along with a check) to:
PO Box 397
St. Joseph, MN 56374 Having a membership means you are part-owner of the Minnesota Street Market.
Market’s membership has many benefits:
- Member/Owner Discounts
- Volunteer-Member Discounts
- Monthly Member/Owner Specials
- Patronage Refunds
- At the discretion of the Market Board based on the financial position of our cooperative.
- Newsletter Subscription
- Voting Rights for Board Positions and Market Policies
- Qualification to run for a Board Position
 When you pay the member/owner fee, you purchase shares of stock in the co-op (Minnesota Street Market). A brief explanation is found on in the membership application and the Market’s bylaws.